About the Journal
Annals of Breast Surgery
Aims and Scope
Annals of Breast Surgery (Ann Breast Surg; ABS; online ISSN 2616-2776) is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal, which provides current and practical information on prevention, diagnosis, and clinical investigations of breast diseases. The journal focuses on cutting-edge findings in the field of breast cancer surgery and reconstruction technique, neoadjuvant therapy, genetic susceptibility and prophylactic mastectomy, including but not limited to, multimodality therapy, biomarkers, imaging, biology, pathology, clinical trial, nursing and technical advances related to breast surgery.
We accept Original Articles as well as Review Articles, Editorials and other types listed in the Author Instructions. All submissions and peer-review will be managed through OJS system, an electronic system that ensures a rapid turnaround of manuscripts from submission to publication.
Information for Authors
ABS is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to ABS, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For commercial usage or adaptation of ABS articles, please contact: email@example.com
For reprint order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABS is published by AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 19, 2020